{And Baby Makes Three} – Roswell/Atlanta Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting the M family on this warm Saturday afternoon. I didn’t have to travel far to meet this beautiful couple. They actually live only a few blocks from us, but this was the first time we have met. The M Family was referred by her friend that is also expecting and we will be capturing them in early May.

What a beautiful couple they were, so fun and in love! They had a lovely dog named Annie that made sure she was included in some of the pictures. It was a wonderful meeting the M family and we can’t wait to welcome their newest addition a baby girl in early March.

Enjoy the anticipation of new life!
online7238 online7114 online7288 bintage online7202 online7257 online7167 onlinebw7127 online7189 online7299 onlinebw7225

23 comments

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Comments links could be nofollow free.

• TracyTFebruary 18, 2009 - 5:16 am

Wow. These are beautiful. They will be thrilled with them! Wonderful job!!

• KristelFebruary 18, 2009 - 5:41 am

Aw, they look so happy! I love them all!

• jenny mcmastersFebruary 18, 2009 - 10:02 am

These are great! I love them all, but especially the one on the bed!

• jen baltgalvisFebruary 18, 2009 - 11:14 am

These are great. My favorites are the one of her reading a book and her alone in the field.

• Cristina BartonFebruary 18, 2009 - 9:39 am

Seriously gorgeous work, girl. Those outdoors images are simply beautiful, and what a sweet, loving couple – they must have been fantastic to work with. Congratulations to them and well done to you!

• ChristinaFebruary 18, 2009 - 2:59 pm

I love them. I had no idea that was their backyard and I have been there a hundred times. You are so talented. I love the book one a ton – it does look like it belongs in a magazine.

• jenniferFebruary 18, 2009 - 1:50 pm

oh these are just beautiful, what a gorgeous mommy to be, that second one looks like it came out of the magazine, beautiful colors!!

• bethFebruary 18, 2009 - 7:47 pm

this is a gorgeous set of pictures! I love #2! But, really they are all wonderful! I love the lighting

• MandyFebruary 18, 2009 - 8:32 pm

These are so great! My fav is #2! The crop and perspective is awesome.

• Nanci MFebruary 19, 2009 - 1:33 am

They look beautiful and the pictures too. What a lucky little baby.

• Shonda FeddemaFebruary 19, 2009 - 12:17 am

They are all great but the last shot is so beautiful – nice work!!++

• Beth RossFebruary 19, 2009 - 5:35 pm

You did such an AMAZING job. I really love them all! But, I especially love 4, 7 & 8. ++

• KatherineFebruary 19, 2009 - 4:25 pm

What a beautiful mother-to-be! I love all of these, but my favorite is 4. It’s such a timeless look!

• Angela CrutcherFebruary 19, 2009 - 5:24 pm

LOVE the 2nd and 3rd shots!!!!

• TammyFebruary 19, 2009 - 5:51 pm

These are PERFECT! Really, I love all of them. And what a beautiful couple.

• SheilaFebruary 19, 2009 - 9:32 pm

Love these! #5 is gorgeous! What a beautiful mommy.

• shawn bumgarnerFebruary 19, 2009 - 9:27 pm

LOVE the ones with the dog and the book the best! But these are all lovely and fun 🙂

• Justine MillerFebruary 20, 2009 - 8:40 pm

Great job Laura.. love them. the nursery is adorable too!

• LisaFebruary 21, 2009 - 10:09 am

These are adorable. Something so special for them to look back on when their baby is here, such a lovely connection between the couple. +

• BethwynFebruary 21, 2009 - 10:40 am

These are great, Laura! I especially love the second one. Something about it is so fun and funky.

• BrittanyFebruary 22, 2009 - 7:01 pm

Whoah! Their baby is going to be g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!! Love these. Especially the one on the bed with her reading.

• {43 hours} - High Point/Greensboro Newborn Photographer | High Point NC Photographer Laura Brett | wedding, maternity, newborn, child and family photographerMarch 31, 2009 - 3:46 pm

[…] this lovely family from a previous maternity session we had earlier with their beautiful dog Annie. Click here to get a glimpse of that beautiful belly before we introduce their newest love little Miss […]

• {Three Months} – Greensboro Child and Baby Photographer – Laura Brett | High Point NC Photographer Laura Brett | wedding, maternity, newborn, child and family photographerJune 23, 2009 - 1:40 pm

[…] to believe Miss M is already three months old, seems like yesterday we did their maternity session. Thanks to the M family for stopping in, see you again in a few […]