Being a new mom is an amazing time that comes with lots of new challenges and exhaustion. One thing that is important to think about, is capturing those newborn moments. Newborns grow and change so quickly, it’s important to have someone who is qualified in newborn safety and preparation to document those early days. Choosing a newborn photographer may seem like a daunting task, but here are a few things to look for that will help you choose the best photographer for your newborn session:
– Look at their newborn portfolio to get an idea of their style – do you like their use of light and shadows?
– Do they provide a props and outfits for the session?
– What kind of packaging and products do they offer?
– How do they handle newborn safety during the session?
– Do they have experience photographing newborns?
Asking yourself these questions will help you narrow down your choice to find the best newborn photographer for your needs. And remember, this is a fleeting moment – make sure you capture it!